I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Lauren Azarbal is a physician assistant in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
She provides care for cardiac surgery patients,including assisting in surgeries and providing care before and after a patient's surgery. She also actively mentors and supports the education of students within OHSU's physician assistant program.
Lauren earned her physician assistant degree from OHSU. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
When she's not working, Lauren is an outdoor enthusiast, enjoying running, hiking, camping, downhill skiing, swimming and biking. She is also a triathlon competitor. She also enjoys cooking, reading, gardening and traveling. Lauren takes an active interest in her community and seeks way to integrate her career and personal interests to improve public health and education.
- B.A., 2002, George Washington University
- P.A.-C., 2008, Oregon Health & Science University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery