Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Kevin Duff specializes in neuropsychology to try and help patients with brain diseases appreciate the strengths and weaknesses in their thinking skills. Although much of his practice focuses on working with older adults, he sees patients ages 18+. In addition to evaluating patients and their thinking skills, he does research on cognitive disorders in later life (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease), including how we best diagnose and treat these conditions.
Dr. Duff is a recent transplant to Oregon after spending 13 years practicing in Utah. When not at work, he spends time with his family learning about their beautiful new surroundings in the Pacific Northwest.
Education and training
- Ph.D., 2001, University at Albany – SUNY
- M.A., 1992, University of Northern Colorado
- B.A., 1990, University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth
- Psychology, Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System, 2001
- Clinical Neuropsychology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences University, 2003
- American Board of Professional Psychology, 2011
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.