Special focus on
- Aging and Alzheimer's
- Parkinson's and Movement Disorders
- Neurology-Oregon Health & Science University, Portland
- Geriatric neurology-VAMC Portland
Dr. Quinn specializes in general neurology and dementia. The professor of neurology received his medical degree from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, in 1990. He completed his residency training at OHSU, and his fellowship in geriatric neurology at the Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Quinn received his board certification in neurology in 1997.
Dr. Quinn's research focuses on cognitive decline in Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.Read more
The following clinical trials are currently accepting new participants:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarker Discovery
- Investigation of skin lipid biomarkers for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease progression
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study of PRX002 Administered By Intravenous Infusion in Patients with Parkinson's Disease
4.9 out of 5 (200 Ratings, 15 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Friendliness/courtesy 4.9
- Explanations about your problem/condition 4.9
- Concern shown for your questions/worries 4.9
- Effort made to include you in treatment decisions 4.9
- Used words you could understand 4.9
- Amount of time spent with you 4.8
- Your confidence in care provider 4.9
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.9
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.5
- Mar 20, 2018
Dr. Quinn is excellent .
- Aug 01, 2017
Dr. Quinn is a superb physician and his practice is exemplary.
- Jul 24, 2017
Most does not apply
- Jun 05, 2017
again we were surprised and very pleased with the amount of time Dr. Quinn spent with us.
- May 23, 2017
Dr. Quinn was running behind but when I got into the room he spent all the time I needed with him. Excellent doctor!
- Jan 31, 2017
I found the memory test interesting.
- Nov 15, 2016
Time spent with provider (physician) was excellent. Only problem was with the ability of the staff to move things along.
- Oct 03, 2016
Dr. Quinn was extremely professional, answered all my questions and concerns. Medical assistant questionable.
- Sep 27, 2016
Dr. Quinn is very busy yet he was on time and gave me all the time we felt we needed. He is very easy to talk to and conveys sincere concern for your issues and he is an excellent listener. His explanations were clear and understandable. Absolutely one of the most professional physicians I have ever seen.
- Aug 23, 2016
Since moving my care to Dr. Quinn and OHSU last year my confidence in my care has given me great peace of mind. Thank you for providing such excellence in every area that has needed attention.