Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Erin Cochran is a pediatric occupational therapist who works with children and their families in OHSU’s clinics for feeding and swallowing disorders, Down syndrome and assistive technology. She also works with patients who have spent time in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital.
She evaluates children for occupational therapy and works with them and their families on:
- Supporting feeding skills and mealtime participation.
- Accessing play and leisure activities through assistive technology.
- Building their fine motor skills.
- Reaching their highest level of performance for important daily life skills.
She has worked in clinics, hospitals and school programs. She has been an occupational therapist since 2008 and has worked at OHSU since 2012.
Education and training
- B.S., 2005, Georgetown University
- M.A., 2008, Tufts University
- National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy, 2008
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.