Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Emily Olsen is a licensed psychologist within the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center (CDRC) at OHSU. She provides psychological assessment, consultation, and treatment for youth with developmental and medical complexity. As a neuropsychologist, Dr. Olsen specializes in evaluating children with epilepsy, acquired brain injury, and neurodevelopmental conditions. As a clinician and a researcher, Dr. Olsen is passionate about the role of neuropsychology in guiding intervention efforts and helping children reach their potential.
Education and training
- M.A., 2012, University of Illinois
- Ph.D., 2015, University of Illinois
- Pediatric Psychology Internship. Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, 2014-2015
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology. Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Neurology, 2015-2017
- Oregon Board of Psychology
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.