Our team is dedicated to improving your child’s psychological, behavioral, emotional and social well being. We are pediatric psychologists specially trained in helping children who are coping with disabilities, special health needs, behavioral or psychological difficulties or chronic illness.
Your child and family have access to a wide range of services, including complete psychological evaluation, consultation and treatment, which may include
- Interdisciplinary evaluations
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation
- Comprehensive neuropsychological testing
Our areas of specialty include, but are not limited to
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Behavior problems
- Toileting difficulties
- Sleep disorders
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Feeding problems
- Pain management
- Attention and learning problems
- Habit and tic disorders
- Adhering to medical regimens
Associate Division Chief
- Danielle Moyer, Ph.D.
- Emily Olson, Ph.D.
- Ambreen Shahabuddin, Ph.D.