I see patients at
Address515 SW Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Ashraf received his medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. He completed ophthalmology residency and a two year American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco before moving to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. He specializes in treating disorders of the eyelids, the region surrounding the eye (orbit), and the tear drainage (lacrimal) system. He has a special interest in improving the technological interface between patients and their doctors to improve care and ease of interaction.
Outside of work, Dr. Ashraf enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors with his wife and dog.
Education and training
- M.D., 2015, University of California Los Angeles
- Internal Medicine at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco
- University of California San Francisco
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at University of California San Francisco
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons - Candidate Member
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.