Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion Loop, Suite 320Portland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Jacoby received his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York in 1980. In 1984 he completed a residency in internal medicine and was chief resident the last year. Dr. Jacoby completed a clinical pulmonary fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco in 1985.
Education and training
- B.A., 1976, Princeton
- M.D., 1980, New York Medical College
- Internal medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1981-1983
- Clinical pulmonary, University of California, San Francisco, 1984-1985
- Pulmonary Research, Cardiovascular Research Institute, UCSF 1985 - 1987
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.