I see patients at
Address3485 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Christine has been a physician assistant since 2010 practicing in the state of Washington. She specialized in general otolaryngology from 2010 to 2013. From 2013 until 2019, she specialized in surgical oncology, specifically of the head and neck. Christine’s family history includes breast cancer, so working in surgical oncology hits close to home.
Christine was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. Her family decided to move back when she had her son to be closer to family and friends. She enjoys spending time with her husband, son, and dog. She enjoys traveling, hiking, and working out.
- B.S., 2006, Linfield College
- M.P.A.S., 2010, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University
- National Commission on Certifying Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Vietnamese (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery