Locations and contactI see patients at
Andrea (Annie) Kachman is a pediatric nurse practitioner who provides surgical consultation and pre- and postoperative care for complex congenital heart defects or heart conditions that require heart surgery. She also assists the surgeon during heart surgery.
She enjoys finding creative ways to prepare children and families for cardiac surgery, and strives to provide care that is culturally sensitive, developmentally appropriate and individualized.
In her free time, she enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking and biking as well as spending time with her dog and family.
Education and training
- B.S., 2009, University of Illinois
- M.S.N., 2012, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- D.N.P., 2023, Oregon Health & Science University
- Acute Care Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-AC)
- Primary Care Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-PC)
Memberships and associations:
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.