I see patients at
Address901 E. 18th AvenueEugene, Oregon 97401
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Alieh Zamany is a pediatric physical therapist and has the privilege of seeing children of all ages with a variety of abilities. Having studied history throughout school with the goal of working in museum education, she had an epiphany one day that she wanted to help people in a more tangible way. She’s always loved working with children and soon discovered that she could heal through play as a pediatric physical therapist. Making movement fun and being rewarded with children’s achievements small and large has been incredibly fulfilling for her.
In her spare time, she enjoys movement herself — she runs half marathons, practices yoga and loves the outdoors — hobbies she hopes to instill in her young son.
- B.A., 2006, University of California Irvine
- M.A., 2008, New York University
- D.P.T., 2016, University of Southern California
- Pediatric Physical Therapy, University of Southern California/Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy