Dr. Becker specializes in medical management of adults with heart problems including coronary artery disease, valvular disease, heart failure, and arrhythmias. He has advanced training in nuclear cardiology. Dr. Becker has special interest in preventative cardiology, cardiac rehabilitation, and community health. He believes in the importance of patient education with an emphasis on exercise and nutrition to improve patient wellness.
When he isn't working, Dr. Becker enjoys hiking, biking, resistance training, running, drawing, and spending time with his family.
Education and training
- B.S., 2008, Oregon State University
- D.O., 2014, Western University of Health Sciences
- Internal medicine, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, 2017
- Cardiology, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, 2020
- American Board of Osteopathic Internal Medicine, 2017
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, 2019
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.