Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Terri Boyce is a pediatric nurse practitioner specializing in the care of children and adolescents with blood disorders, cancer, and stem cell transplantation. She is inspired by the resiliency and determination of these patients and considers it a privilege to be a part of their care.
Terri grew up all over the U.S. in a military family, and served as an R.N. in the Air Force for five years prior to attending graduate school. In her spare time, what Terri loves most is spending time with her husband and their menagerie of pets. She also enjoys running, playing the trumpet, cheering loudly for Duke and San Antonio Spurs basketball, and making time to do anything with friends and family.
Education and training
- B.S.N., 2002, University of Portland
- M.S.N., 2009, Duke University
- D.N.P., 2016, University of Portland
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care (PNCB)
- Certified Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurse (ONCC)
- Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider and Provider Instructor (APHON)
Memberships and associations:
- Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses (APHON)
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Children's Oncology Group (COG)
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.