I see patients at
Address691 Murphy Road 200Medford, Oregon 97504
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Doan specializes in children with gastrointestinal problems and has a particular interest in children who have difficulties with feeding and swallowing. She understands that nutrition plays an extremely important role in a child’s general health as well as quality of life. In her spare time, Dr. Doan enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and camping with her family.
- M.B.B.S., 2013, University of Queensland School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2014
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2017
Memberships and associations
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
- American Academy of Pediatrics