I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Shyam Joshi received his medical training in his home state of Kentucky at the University of Louisville. Subsequently, he completed his residency at Brown University in Rhode Island and fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, TX. His main areas of research include the management of chronic urticaria, drug allergies, and food allergies. He is board certified in both adult and pediatric Allergy and Immunology.
- M.D., 2013, University of Louisville
- Internal Medicine, Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI (2016)
- Allergy and Immunology, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX (2018)
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2016
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI)