I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
- M.D., 2006, New York University Grossman School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY, 2004
- Cardiovascular Disease, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2007
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine (2007), cardiovascular disease (2010), clinical cardiac electrophysiology (2011)