Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.) in 2021. She received her Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Communication Science & Disorders from Florida State University in 2017. She completed the Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) internship and fellowship at Oregon Health and Science University. Dr. Nichols specializes in adult and pediatric cochlear implants, hearing aids, and diagnostic audiology. She strives to always provide evidence-based practice and patient-centered care.
Education and training
- B.S., 2017, Florida State University
- Au.D., 2021, University of Texas - Austin
- OHSU Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Intern 2019
- OHSU Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Fellow 2021-2022
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
Memberships and associations:
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.