Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Serena Kelly is an Oregon native who graduated from OHSU’s School of Nursing in 2001. She was a nurse practitioner in the Pediatric Intermediate Care Unit and the Pediatric Emergency Department before joining the PICU team in 2011. Serena is a certified pediatric critical care nurse, pediatric emergency nurse, and holds dual board certifications as an Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner as well as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She loves caring for children and their families as well as teaching students and medical trainees.
Serena enjoys spending time with her husband, Shawn, and her son Grayson. They love the mountains as well as the beautiful Oregon beaches. She enjoys rock climbing and snowboarding.
Education and training
- B.S.N., 2001, Oregon Health & Science University
- M.S., 2007, Oregon Health & Science University
- F.N.P., 2007, Oregon Health & Science University
- P.M.C., 2014, Creighton University
- C.P.N.P., 2014, Creighton University
- Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - PNCB
- Family Nurse Practitioner - ANCC
- Pediatric CCRN
- Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse
Memberships and associations:
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.