Sarah started her career in 2012 in the Division of Genetics & Metabolism at Children’s National in Washington, DC. She joined the OHSU metabolic genetics program in 2020 as a joint faculty member in the Departments of Molecular & Medical Genetics and Pediatrics and helps to manage the lysosomal storage disorder program. Sarah also serves as an educator for the Northwest Newborn Screening Program.
- B.S., 2009, The Ohio State University
- M.S., 2012, Yale University
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Memberships and associations
- Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners