Dr. Faraji is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She is the director of the Pediatric Psychosis Clinic at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and also sees patient at Child and Adolescent Psychiatry outpatient clinic. Dr. Faraji has a special interest in Early Psychosis and Integrative Psychiatry.
In addition to her clinical responsibilities, Dr. Faraji is a clinical educator who is involved in training and supervision of general Psychiatry residents and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellows.
Dr. Faraji has been a member of OHSU community since 2011. When not on campus, she enjoys gardening, Ikebana, poetry, and spending time with her family and friends.
Education and training
- M.D., 2008, Shahid Beheshti University
- General Psychiatry, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon 2017
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon 2019
- Clinical research Certificate, Human Investigation Program (HIP), 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, General Psychiatry, 2019
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2018
- Oregon Medical Association, 2013
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.