Locations and contactI see patients at
Address6355 N.E. Cornell Road, Suite 100Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
As a family physician, Dr. Morgan Lisner is honored to care for entire families and believes that understanding each family’s dynamic helps her to be a better doctor. She cares for patients of all ages with a variety of needs. She has special training in delivering and caring for mothers and babies and finds this to be deeply rewarding work. She is passionate about guiding pregnant patients through their pregnancy journey of prenatal care, labor, delivery, and care for both mom and baby afterwards. Caring for growing families is one of the best parts of her job.
Education and training
- M.D., 2011, Tel Aviv University- Sackler School of Medicine
- Family Medicine, University of Connecticut, Hartford, Connecticut, 2014
- Obstetrics and Women’s Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham-Huntsville, 2015
- American Board of Family Medicine, 2014
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.