I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Ellenby specializes in the care of critically ill infants and children, with a particular interest in the care of children with Congenital Heart Disease. He conducts research in the areas of biomedical signal processing and monitoring technology. Additionally he is the Medical Director of the university's Telemedicine Program, which allows for remote consultation on patients throughout the region using videoconferencing equipment.
- M.S., 1987, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- M.D., 1991, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, 1994
- Pediatric critical care medicine, University of California San Francisco and Children's Hospital Oakland, 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics, general pediatrics, 1994
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics