Locations and contactI see patients at
Address6355 N.E. Cornell Road, Suite 100Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Dr. Meera Bhakta is an internal medicine doctor. She chose primary care because she loves building lifelong relationships with her patients and practicing integrative care. She has special interest in prevention and management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart and lung disease, and hypertension.
Outside of work, she enjoys cooking, being out in nature such as hiking and kayaking, and relearning to play the piano.
Education and training
- B.A., 2011, University of Florida
- M.P.H., 2013, University of Florida
- D.O., 2017, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal Medicine, The University of Texas at Austin - Dell Medical School, Austin, TX, 2020
Memberships and associations:
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.