I see patients at
Address3303 S.W. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
I am a general physical therapist who treats many injuries and conditions, including spine pain and pain from accidents, arthritis, and falls. I really enjoy working with the OHSU rehabilitation team to help patients with Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, strokes and other conditions. I especially enjoy working with people who are not as active as they once were and trying to bring back the grace and comfort to feel strong and safe again.
My family life includes having fun outdoors with my wife, my dogs and my two sons. I enjoy strength training, weight lifting, biking and any outdoor activity you can think of.
- B.S., 2000, Montana State University
- M.A., 2002, The College of Saint Scholastica
- D.P.T., 2005, Eastern Washington University
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, 2003
Memberships and associations
- American Physical Therapy Association