Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Clinic, Marquam Hill
Address3270 SW Pavilion Loop, Suite 320Portland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Chesnutt is Director of the OHSU Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT) Center of Excellence within the Charles T. Dotter Department of Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Chesnutt's clinical area of focus at OHSU is HHT and pulmonary arteriovenous fistulae (PAVF)/pulmonary arteriovenous malformations (PAVM).
Dr. Chesnutt serves as Director, Critical Care for the VA Portland Health Care System.
Education and training
- M.D., 1986, Oregon Health & Science University
- Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco. 1986-1987
- Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco. 1987-1989
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco. 1989-1990
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, University of California, San Francisco. 1992-1996
- Internal Medicine, 1989. Pulmonary Diseases, 1994, 2004, 2014. Critical Care Medicine, 1998, 2008
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.