Locations and contactI see patients at
Address875 Oak Street S.E.Salem, Oregon 97301
Dr. Mandie Wiebers Jensen is a pediatrician who specializes in evaluating and treating children with neurologic and neurodevelopmental problems. She has specific interests in:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Neurogenetic disorders
- Neurodevelopmental care for young children who have been hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) or Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
As a mother and a wife, Dr. Wiebers Jensen spends most of her free time with her family. She enjoys traveling, skiing, hiking and backpacking.
She is board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with special qualifications in child neurology.
Education and training
- B.S., 2000, Creighton University
- M.D., 2013, Oregon Health & Science University
- Neurodevelopment Disabilities, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2020
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.