I see patients at
Address3485 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Lindsay Pasdera is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with OHSU Bariatric Services. She earned her Master’s in Nutritional Science from California State University, Los Angeles. Since becoming a dietitian, Lindsay has worked with individuals struggling with disordered or emotional eating, overweight and obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
With many years of experience working with people who have had or are preparing for bariatric surgery, Lindsay’s favorite part of her job is witnessing and supporting individuals as they achieve their personal wellness goals and dramatically improve their quality of life. Her aim is to provide individualized nutrition education and guidance in a compassionate, empowering way.
- M.S., 2006, California State University
- Board Certified Specialist in Obesity and Weight Management, Commission on Dietetic Registration, 2017
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist, Certification Board for Diabetes Care and Education, 2017
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Commission on Dietetic Registration, 2006
- Licensed Dietitian, Oregon Health Authority Board of Licensed Dietitians, 2019
Memberships and associations
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery