Dr. Peng specializes in caring for people with substance use disorders. She enjoys connecting with people and helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. She is especially interested in the systems of addiction care and passionate about making addiction treatment more accessible and effective.
Outside of work, Dr. Peng and her partner enjoy spending time outside - rock climbing, hiking, stand up paddle-boarding, and sailing. She also loves spicy food, trying new recipes, board games, and gardening.
Education and training
- B.S., 2012, University of Southern California
- M.D., 2017, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2020
- Addiction Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2020
- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Addiction Medicine, 2021
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.