I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Laurel Hoffmann takes care of newborns in the hospital and kids of all ages in the general pediatrics clinic. She was inspired to work in children’s health by her mother, an elementary school teacher, and father, an advocate for clean water in rural communities. Prior to medical school, she attended Johns Hopkins University and worked at the National Institutes of Health to improve maternal and child health. She’s passionate about improving children’s health both inside and outside of the clinic and hospital. She’s always looking for ways to get all children off to a bright start in life!
She loves exploring the wonderful outdoors in the northwest with her growing family. On rainy days, you’ll find her at the climbing at the rock gym, sewing, reading, or enjoying yummy food.
- M.P.H., 2014, Oregon Health & Science University
- M.D., 2014, Oregon Health & Science University
- Oregon Health & Science University, 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Oregon Pediatric Society
- Oregon Public Health Association
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association