Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Laura Miller-Smith is a pediatric cardiac intensivist providing compassionate critical care for young people with severe and rare heart disorders.
Outside of work she loves spending time with her family enjoying the outdoors.
Education and training
- B.S., 1999, University of Missouri
- M.D., 2003, University of Missouri
- Chief Resident, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 2007
- Pediatrics, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 2007
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, 2011
- American Board of Pediatrics – General Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics – Critical Care
Memberships and associations:
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- European Society of Organ Transplantation
- Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.