I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Ms. Knight is proud to see patients at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center (CDRC).
Ms. Knight specializes in the diagnosis and management of hearing loss in infants, children, and adolescents and she is the Audiology Training Coordinator for the Oregon LEND Program. She grew up in Oregon and has worked at OHSU since 1999. Her research interests involve the detection of hearing loss due to platinum chemotherapy and long-term outcomes of children who acquire hearing loss from platinum treatment. In her spare time Kristy enjoys hiking, camping, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
- M.S., 1995, Portland State University
- CCC-A, FAAA
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- Children's Oncology Group Auditory Late Effects Committee
- American Auditory Society