I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Lalwani specializes in caring for infants and children requiring anesthesia for surgery, or sedation for diagnostic procedures. He is interested in faculty development, resident and fellow education, and is the program director for the Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship Program at OHSU. He also enjoys mentoring medical students for clinical research projects in anesthesiology, and faculty members at OHSU and other institutions.
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK,1990-1993.
- King's College Hospital, London, UK, 1993-1994
- Royal London Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, UK, 1995-1997
- Pediatric anesthesiology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, UK, 1994-1995
- 1997: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Anesthesiology, London, UK
- 2013: Diplomate, Anesthesiology: The American Board of Anesthesiology: Certificate #50295
- 2014: Diplomate, Pediatric Anesthesiology: The American Board of Anesthesiology: Certificate #50295
Memberships and associations
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists, U.K.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- President, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Pediatric Anesthesia Program Directors' Association
- Society for Academic Associations in Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
- Association of University Anesthesiologists