Dr. Farsad specializes in minimally invasive image-guided therapy. His clinical interests include targeted treatments for cancer, vascular disease, as well as for disorders of the genitourinary and hepatobiliary systems. He is currently seeing patients in consultation for treatment of liver cancer, renal cancer, uterine fibroids, placement of a TIPS shunt for treatment of sequelae of portal hypertension, and vascular disorders, including minimally invasive treatment of symptomatic varicose veins.
- Ph.D., 2003, Yale University
- M.D., 2003, Yale University School of Medicine
- Internship, general surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, 2004
- Interventional radiology/abdominal imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 2011
- Diagnostic radiology, American Board of Radiology, June 2010
Memberships and associations
- Society of Interventional Radiology