- Pulmonary Medicine
Special focus on
- Pulmonology (Pediatric)
- M.D., University of Sint Eustatius, Sint Eustatius Netherlands 2001
- Pediatrics, Akron Children’s Hospital, Northeast Ohio University College of Medicine, 2004
- Pediatric pulmonology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 2008
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics, 2008
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pulmonology, 2010
Dr. MacDonald specializes in caring for children with breathing disorders. He has advanced training in cystic fibrosis clinical trials research. Dr. MacDonald enjoys working with children and helping them optimize their lung health so they can just be kids.
Dr. MacDonald enjoys golf and Oregon pinot noir.
Memberships and associations
- American Thoracic Society
4.7 out of 5 (30 Ratings, 3 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to the question "How likely would you be to recommend this provider to your family and friends (on a scale of 0 to 10)" on our nationally-recognized NRC patient surveys.
- Jun 03, 2019
We're very pleased with Dr. Kelvin MacDonald.
- Nov 16, 2018
Dr. MacDonald and his entire staff were professional, on time, attentive, personable, put me at ease and my 11 year old and I cannot recommend them enough. I have high praise and I'm very very grateful for everything they did.
- Sep 13, 2018
Kelvin Macdonald was so wonderful. He was thorough in everything he did. He also explained things very well.