I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Keegan has a passion for helping people rehabilitate from their orthopedic and sports injuries and loves working with a wide range of ages and abilities. She believes strongly that each person is unique and tailors evidence based treatments to each patient. Further, Keegan’s background in club and collegiate gymnastics helps her understand the human body and movement and appreciate the demands of high level athletics.
In her time outside of the clinic she enjoys exploring Portland and being outdoors, working out and dancing, painting and spending time with family and friends.
- B.S., 2008, Oregon State University
- D.P.T., 2012, Columbia University
- Orthopedics, University of Southern California, 2013
- Orthopaedic certified specialist - American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
Memberships and associations
- American Physical Therapy Association