I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Kate Felmet specializes in the care of critically ill infants and children. She completed her critical care training in 2003, and returned to Portland to join the OHSU faculty in 2015. She has experience in interfacility transport of critically ill children and serves as the medical director for the PANDA team. In addition to teaching medical students, residents and fellows, Kate has a special interest in teaching referring hospitals to help them provide high quality care to critically ill children while PANDA is on their way.
She spends her time off keeping her two young daughters out of trouble and sewing elaborate Halloween costumes.
- B.A., 1993, Bryn Mawr College
- M.D., 1997, Oregon Health & Science University
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore., 2000
- Critical care, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa., 2003
Memberships and associations
- American Board of Pediatrics, Society of Critical Care Medicine