I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Katharine Zuckerman is a general pediatrician who cares for children with a wide variety of acute and chronic illnesses, and provides well-child care. She has special interests in child development, developmental conditions, autism spectrum disorder and feeding problems. She also has an interest in the multicultural aspects of health care and health services delivery.
She is the mother of two young girls who keep her very busy when she is not in the clinic.
- B.A., 1999, Yale University
- M.D., 2004, Harvard Medical School
- M.P.H., 2009, Harvard School of Public Health
- Pediatrics, Mass General Hospital for Children, 2007
- Pediatric health services research fellowship, Harvard Medical School, 2010
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2007