I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Katharine Zuckerman is a general pediatrician who cares for children with a wide variety of acute and chronic illnesses, and provides well-child care. She has special interests in child development, developmental conditions, autism spectrum disorder and feeding problems. She also has an interest in the multicultural aspects of health care and health services delivery.
She is the mother of two young girls who keep her very busy when she is not in the clinic.
- B.A., 1999, Yale University
- M.D., 2004, Harvard Medical School
- M.P.H., 2009, Harvard School of Public Health
- Pediatrics, Mass General Hospital for Children, 2007
- Pediatric health services research fellowship, Harvard Medical School, 2010
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2007