I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Guzman-Cottrill specializes in caring for kids with infectious diseases. She is also involved in several projects aimed at decreasing hospitalized children’s risk of developing infections. Dr. Guzman-Cottrill enjoys working with kids because “they are always optimistic and so resilient. I am always amazed by how even my sickest patients have the ability to heal.”
In her spare time, Dr. Guzman-Cottrill enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband and their two children. When she does get some time to herself, she enjoys long-distance running.
Education and training
- D.O., 1998, Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lutheran General Children's Hospital, Park Ridge, IL 2001
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 2004
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Memberships and associations:
- Society for Pediatric Research
- Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- Infectious Disease Society of America
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.