Dr. Kaufman is a Frederick S. Keller Professor at Dotter Department of Interventional Radiology and past president of the Society of Interventional Radiology. His clinical interests include aortic aneurysms, venous diseases, vascular malformations, and image guide treatment of liver cancers and uterine fibroids. He is also actively involved in clinical clinical research in these areas.
Education and training
- B.S., 1978, Yale University
- M.D., 1982, Boston University School of Medicine
- M.S., 2010, Harvard University
- Intern in surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1982-1983
- Vascular/interventional radiology, Boston City Hospital/The University Hospital, Boston, MA 1990-1991
Memberships and associations:
- Diagnostic radiology, 1990
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.