Dr. Kaufman is director of the Dotter Institute and past president of the Society of Interventional Radiology. His clinical interests include aortic aneurysms, venous diseases, vascular malformations, and image guide treatment of liver cancers and uterine fibroids. He is also actively involved in clinical clinical research in these areas.
- B.S., 1978, Yale University
- M.D., 1982, Boston University School of Medicine
- M.S., 2010, Harvard University
- Intern in surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1982-1983
- Vascular/interventional radiology, Boston City Hospital/The University Hospital, Boston, MA 1990-1991
Memberships and associations
- Diagnostic radiology, 1990