Jessica Bailey, M.D.
Accepting new patients
- Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine PEM Fellowship Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, School of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine (Pediatric)
Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU and Doernbecher Emergency Room
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Bailey joined the Department of Emergency Medicine as faculty in 2017 after completing residency and fellowship training at OHSU. Dr. Bailey's primary academic interest is improving trainee education through curriculum development, simulation, and experiential education methods. Her clinical interests also include community outreach, telemedicine, and disaster preparedness. In her free time, she enjoys backpacking, hiking, reading, traveling, and cheering on the Portland Timbers.
Education and training
- M.D., 2009, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2013
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2012
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2017
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.