Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
As a licensed Clinical Psychologist and Marriage and Family Therapist, I specialize in working with individuals and families of all types including blended, divorced, single-parent, and same sex, and families with adopted children.
I offer a multi-faceted approach to working with clients. Grounded in research and psychological theory, I utilize cognitive, behavioral and experiential methods in treatment including modalities such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI).
I work with groups and individuals ranging in age from children to older persons. I have dual training in clinical and counseling psychology, and am able to balance the scientist-practitioner model with the art of psychotherapy.
I am the director of the Family Therapy Clinic, providing psychological treatment to family groups, while providing clinical experience for Psychiatry Fellows and Residents.
- Spanish (some)
Education and training
- M.A., 2006, Santa Clara University
- Ph.D., 2014, University of Otago
- NIH-funded fellowship - Oregon Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Neurological Disorders (ORCCAMIND) through the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, Oregon Health & Science University 2014-2017
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology, University of Canterbury; Christchurch, New Zealand, 2011
Memberships and associations:
- American Psychological Association, Division 53 (Child & Adolescent Psychology)
- International Society for Nutritional Psychiatry Research (ISNPR)
- International Society for Research in Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (ISRCAP)
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.