I have spent 17+ years developing experience and expertise creating opportunities and environments that benefit college students and health care professionals. I have highly developed mentoring skills, a strong leadership background, and an innate drive for promoting the success and achievement of those I direct and serve.
- B.S., 1991, University of Portland
- D.M.D., 1997, Oregon Health & Science University
Memberships and associations
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA), 2007 – 2013
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels, 1991 – Present
- OHSU Institutional Review Board (IRB), 2001 – 2003
- Group Study Exchange to Sweden, Rotary International, 2002