I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Jayne specializes in caring for patients who have heart failure and assists with their transition back to the community. Jayne has worked with heart failure patients and their families since 1980.Jayne sees patients for hospital follow up at CHH one day a week. She sees patients in the hospital the other days. She has two grown daughters, son in law and dog. Jayne is an avid tennis player and enjoys the outdoors.
- M.S., 1979, Wytheville Community College
- B.S., 1991, University of Portland
- M.S., 1993, University of Portland
- AACN Board Certified adult Nurse Practitioner
- CHFN (Certified Heart Failure Nurse)
Memberships and associations
- AAHFN (American Association of Heart Failure Nurses)
- ACC ( American College of Cardiology) Council