Dr. Jacy Stauffer is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. After graduating in 2007 from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, she went on to pursue a General Practice Residency at Rhode Island Hospital, focusing on adults and children with special health care needs. Following the completion of her certificate in Pediatric Dentistry at Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn NY, she worked in a private group practice setting for a few years before embarking on full-time academia. She spent 10 years as an Attending with NYU-Langone's 'Advanced Education Program in Pediatric Dentistry at the Maryland and California sites.
Dr. Stauffer now serves as the Program Director for the Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program at Oregon Health and Science University. She enjoys treating the medically complex patient population, while also serving as a mentor for resident research and contributing to various projects surrounding pediatric obstructive sleep apnea.
Education and training
- D.M.D., 2007, University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Advanced Education in Pediatric Dentistry - Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2010
- General Practice Residency - Rhode Island Hospital, 2008
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 2011
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, 2017
Memberships and associations:
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Oral Clinical Board Examiner, 2022-Present
- Oregon Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, 2022-Present
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry, 2022-Present
- Western Society of Pediatric Dentistry, 2022-Present
- American Dental Education Association, 2021-Present
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Speakers Bureau, 2021-Present
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 2011-Present
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, 2017-Present
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, 2011-Present
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Member, 2008-Present
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.