Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Cassimatis specializes in caring for individuals with high-risk pregnancies that are complicated by maternal medical disease or fetal abnormalities. She is particularly interested in hypertension, chronic infectious diseases, and maternal cardiac disease. Dr. Cassimatis loves that her work as a high-risk specialist gives her the opportunity to help navigate patients through difficult situations with a compassionate, evidence-based, shared decision-making approach.
In her free time, Dr. Cassimatis enjoys cooking for her friends and family, hiking and skiing, and going on adventures with her husband and dog.
Education and training
- M.D., 2015, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- M.Sc., 2010, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- B.Sc., 2009, McGill University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Memberships and associations:
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.