I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Ilia Fong is thrilled to be a part of the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center (CDRC) Pediatric Audiology team. She specializes in the diagnosis and management of hearing loss in infants, children, and adolescents. Her clinical interests revolve around auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations and cortical auditory evoked potential (CAEP) assessments in the pediatric population.
In her free time, Ilia enjoys spending time with her pit bull rescue, Finn, working on house renovations, camping, and trying new restaurants.
- B.A., 2006, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Au.D., 2013, Gallaudet University
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- KEX Kids Fund Board of Directors