I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Holly Schwab enjoys working with a variety of orthopeadic and sports injuries. Her primary focus over the last 7 years at OHSU has been rehabilitating hip injuries and providing post-operative orthopedic care. Holly strives to keep up-to-date with current research and evidence-based practice to provide the best care for her patients. However, Holly also believes that each client is unique and requires patient specific and centered care.
In her time away from the clinic, Holly enjoys spending time with her family, reading, being outdoors with her two dogs, and exercising.
- M.P.T., 2003, Loma Linda University
- D.P.T., 2004, Loma Linda University
- Orthopaedic Specialist - American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 2008
- Sports Specialist - American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 2018
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association