I see patients at
Address15220 N.W. Laidlaw Drive 100Portland, Oregon 97229
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Gregory Blaschke is a general pediatrician who has special training in child development. He joined OHSU after retiring from a 22-year career in Navy pediatrics. In addition, he has taught and practiced in many states and countries.
Dr. Blaschke has worked on Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision Visits since 1996 and is active in medical home transformation in Oregon. He also has worked on national policy/committees on the topic of improving care for the LGBTQ community.
- B.S., 1985, University of Wisconsin
- M.D., 1988, Medical College of Wisconsin
- M.P.H., 1999, Harvard School of Public Health
- Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA, 1989
- General Academic Pediatric fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital & Harvard Medical School, 1999
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Part I, 1986
Memberships and associations
- District VIII Vice Chair, American Academy of Pediatrics