I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Gregory Blaschke is a general pediatrician who has special training in child development. He joined OHSU after retiring from a 22-year career in Navy pediatrics. In addition, he has taught and practiced in many states and countries.
Dr. Blaschke has worked on Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision Visits since 1996 and is active in medical home transformation in Oregon. He also has worked on national policy/committees on the topic of improving care for the LGBTQ community.
- B.S., 1985, University of Wisconsin
- M.D., 1988, Medical College of Wisconsin
- M.P.H., 1999, Harvard School of Public Health
- Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA, 1989
- General Academic Pediatric fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital & Harvard Medical School, 1999
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Part I, 1986
Memberships and associations
- District VIII Vice Chair, American Academy of Pediatrics