Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Fei Cai is an obstetrician-gynecologist who specializes in high-risk pregnancy (perinatology). She has expertise in preeclampsia, diabetes in pregnancy and other conditions that occur during pregnancy. She enjoys providing patients with education and discussing options for treatment and management.
When not at work, she likes to run, bake and play tabletop role-playing games (RPG).
Education and training
- M.D., 2016, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brown University, 2020
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2022
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.