Dr. Beckley specializes in complex psychiatric patients who require expert management of one or more severe neuropsychiatric conditions (such as schizophrenia, brain injury, advanced dementia) while they receive treatment at our hospital for one or more severe general medical conditions (including organ failure, cancer, severe injuries). Many of these patients also face a history of housing/economic insecurity, substance use, adverse childhood experiences, or other disadvantages.
Education and training
- B.A., 2003, California State University Chico
- Ph.D., 2009, Oregon Health & Science University
- M.D., 2015, Oregon Health & Science University
- Psychiatry, OHSU, 2015-2019
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, OHSU, 2019-2020
Memberships and associations:
- American Psychiatric Association
- Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.